Are you having trouble getting started or making progress on the Architect Exam?!?? Is the self-guided nature of the ARE not working for you?
Join our virtual study group. The ARE Boot Camp has a syllabus, a schedule with deadlines, people to study with and hold you accountable. The program is organized similar to a "design studio", to help you study for the Architect Exam.
We recently started accepting applications for sessions beginning in November and January for both ARE 4.0 and 5.0. It's time to get started with making progress on the Architect Registration Exam.
This week’s blog post is a redirect to a guest blog article for my friend Ryan Hansanuwat website Architecture Career Guide. Ryan had asked me to write about what its like working as a Project Manager for the City of Portland as an alternative career from practicing Architecture.
Check out the rest of Ryan’s website while you are there. He has tons of great advice and insight for anyone considering a career in architecture.
If you enjoyed this post, you should also check out:
- Young Architect Article in The DJC Oregon
- I Just Can’t Do This Anymore!?
- Young Architect on The Business of Architecture
- Architect Bicycles Across America
- Yoga Student of The Month
- How Will We Live Tomorrow?
- Beliefs About Architecture
- Why Did You Become An Architect?
- Sidepreneurial.com Interviews Young Architect
- My Role During the Early Years of My Architecture Career
- Young Architect