Are you having trouble getting started or making progress on the Architect Exam?!?? Is the self-guided nature of the ARE not working for you?
Join our virtual study group. The ARE Boot Camp has a syllabus, a schedule with deadlines, people to study with and hold you accountable. The program is organized similar to a "design studio", to help you study for the Architect Exam.
We recently started accepting applications for sessions beginning in April and May 2017 for both ARE 4.0 and 5.0. It's time to get started with making progress on the Architect Registration Exam.
So many people have influenced my decisions to become an architect and helping me get to where I am today. At every office I have worked at I’ve always paid very close attention to the actions, attitudes and behaviors of everyone working in the office to see what and who I could learn from.
I truly believe mentoring Young Architects takes place indirectly, all the time, in every situation and with everyone in the office.
This week I wrote a guest blog post about How Mentoring is an Integral Part of the Profession for one of my mentors, Mark LePage at Entrepreneur Architect.
Leave a comment over there and check out the rest of Entrepreneur Architect, which has been one of my greatest influences in how to be successful in business, leadership and life.
If you enjoyed this post, you should also check out:
- Special Interest Architects – Architecture Intern 101
- Architecture in The Real World
- Why Are Young Architects So Unhappy?!???
- An Inspiring Young Architect Story
- Mentoring Young Architects
- I Just Can’t Do This Anymore
- Review of Entrepreneur Architect’s Foundations: Business Forms and Checklists
- Architect’s Guide to Getting Mentally Clear – 18 Tricks
- Building Great Architecture Models