Are you having trouble getting started or making progress on the Architect Exam?!?? Is the self-guided nature of the ARE not working for you?
Join our virtual study group. The ARE Boot Camp has a syllabus, a schedule with deadlines, people to study with and hold you accountable. The program is organized similar to a "design studio", to help you study for the Architect Exam.
We recently started accepting applications for sessions beginning in June and July 2017 for both ARE 4.0 and 5.0. It's time to get started with making progress on the Architect Registration Exam.
There Are Lots of Great Reasons To Take the ARE
This week’s blog post is a guest blog post that I wrote for the NCARB Blog. Click here to check out 10 Great Reasons To Take The Architect Exam over at the the NCARB Blog. http://blog.ncarb.org/2015/September/10-Reasons-Take-ARE.aspx
Second Time Being Featured by NCARB
This is the second time I have been on the NCARB blog. The previous article I wrote was called Why I Studied For The ARE Every Day and can be found at this link. http://blog.ncarb.org/2014/August/Study-Every-Day.aspx
This post is part of a series on NCARB’s Architecture Registration Exam. Having recently completed this long process, the series examines my journey and the various things I learned along the way. Click here to see all the posts of my Architecture Registration Exam Series.
If you enjoyed this post, you should also check out:
- How To Pass The Architecture Registration Exam
- 10 Things to Consider While You Prepare for Your First Architect Exam
- 6 Tips to Pass The ARE In 2016
- Understanding the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- Poor Man’s Graduate School (aka The Architect Exam)
- Confidentiality and the Architectural Registration Exam
- 5 Lessons I Learned Studying For the Architect Registration Exam
- 5 Common Reasons Why (Smart and Talented) People Don’t Finish the ARE.