Are you having trouble getting started or making progress on the Architect Exam?!?? Is the self-guided nature of the ARE not working for you?
Join our virtual study group. The ARE Boot Camp offers a syllabus, a schedule with deadlines, people to study with, and accountability. To help you study for the Architect Exam, the program is organized similarly to a design studio.
We recently started accepting applications for sessions that are beginning in January and February 2018 for both ARE 4.0 and 5.0. It's time to get started with making progress on the Architect Registration Exam.
The Business of Architecture
Young Architect recently had a chat with Enoch Sears on The Business of Architecture Podcast about landing Requests for Proposals and passing the Architecture Registration Exam.
There are 2 ways you can listen:
- You can visit the itunes music store and download the podcasts by clicking here and downloading episodes 129 and 130.
- You can watch the youtube videos. Passing the Architecture Registration Exam and Landing Your Next RFP’s
Make sure you check out some of the other interviews on the Business of Architecture. This podcast has taught me soo much about the profession by hearing and learning from everyone else’s experiences. I couldn’t recommend this podcast enough.
If you enjoyed this post, you should also check out:
- Architects In Schools
- 2014 A Year In Photos
- Young Architect Article in The DJC Oregon
- I Just Can’t Do This Anymore!?
- Architect as Project Manager/Owner’s Representative
- Architect Bicycles Across America
- Sidepreneurial.com Interviews Young Architect
- My Role During the Early Years of My Architecture Career
- Young Architect