There Are Lots of Great Reasons To Take the ARE
This week’s blog post is a guest blog post that I wrote for the NCARB Blog. Click here to check out 10 Great Reasons To Take The Architect Exam over at the the NCARB Blog. http://blog.ncarb.org/2015/September/10-Reasons-Take-ARE.aspx
Second Time Being Featured by NCARB
This is the second time I have been on the NCARB blog. The previous article I wrote was called Why I Studied For The ARE Every Day and can be found at this link. http://blog.ncarb.org/2014/August/Study-Every-Day.aspx
This post is part of a series on NCARB’s Architecture Registration Exam. Having recently completed this long process, the series examines my journey and the various things I learned along the way. Click here to see all the posts of my Architecture Registration Exam Series.
If you enjoyed this post, you should also check out:
- How To Pass The Architecture Registration Exam
- 10 Things to Consider While You Prepare for Your First Architect Exam
- 6 Tips to Pass The ARE In 2016
- Understanding the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- Poor Man’s Graduate School (aka The Architect Exam)
- Confidentiality and the Architectural Registration Exam
- 5 Lessons I Learned Studying For the Architect Registration Exam
- 5 Common Reasons Why (Smart and Talented) People Don’t Finish the ARE.