Are you having trouble getting started or making progress on the Architect Exam?!?? Is the self-guided nature of the ARE not working for you?
Join our virtual study group. The ARE Boot Camp has a syllabus, a schedule with deadlines, people to study with and hold you accountable. The program is organized similar to a "design studio", to help you study for the Architect Exam.
We recently started accepting applications for sessions beginning in September and October 2017 for both ARE 4.0 and 5.0. It's time to get started with making progress on the Architect Registration Exam.
A few weeks ago I wrote a blogpost for the NCARB Blog called “Why I Studied Everyday”. In the end, Studying every single day became the driving force towards helping me complete my exams.
Check out my blogpost on the NCARB Blog.
Read the full series This post is part of a series on NCARB’s Architect Registration Exam. Having recently completed this long process, the series examines my journey and the various things I learned along the way.Click here to see all the posts of my Architect Registration Exam Series.
If you enjoyed this post, you should also check out:
- How To Pass The Architecture Registration Exam
- 10 Things to Consider While You Prepare for Your First Architect Exam
- The Life of an Architecture Project – Infographic
- ARE Study Schedule – Step by Step Guide
- Study For One Architect Exam at a Time
- 5 Tricks to Accelerate Your ARE Studying
- Using Flashcards for the Architect Registration Exam.
- Throwing Money at The Architect Registration Exam
- 5 Common Reasons Why (Smart and Talented) People Don’t Finish the ARE.