Are you having trouble getting started or making progress on the Architect Exam?!?? Is the self-guided nature of the ARE not working for you?
Join our virtual study group. The ARE Boot Camp has a syllabus, a schedule with deadlines, people to study with and hold you accountable. The program is organized similar to a "design studio", to help you study for the Architect Exam.
We recently started accepting applications for sessions beginning in October and November 2017 for both ARE 4.0 and 5.0. It's time to get started with making progress on the Architect Registration Exam.
I have been waiting foreverrrrrrrr for this movie.
I started following this in 2006 when they were deciding which architecture school to film. This project originally began with the title “ArchiTorture”.
After they finished making the movie, instead of releasing it they decided to tour it all over the world to have showings, followed with a discusssion. Here we are many years later and finally it was released on to youtube.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I now present you ArchiCulture – A Documentary about Architecture School
If you enjoyed this post, you should also check out:
- My Role During the Early Years of My Architecture Career
- The 2015 Top 50 Architecture Books
- Special Interest Architects – Architecture Intern 101
- An Inspiring Young Architect Story
- 10 Great Reasons To Take The Architect Exam
- Beliefs About Architecture
- Why Did You Become An Architect?
- Becoming an Architect: What You Need to Know