Are you having trouble getting started or making progress on the Architect Exam?!?? Is the self-guided nature of the ARE not working for you?
Join our virtual study group. The ARE Boot Camp offers a syllabus, a schedule with deadlines, people to study with, and accountability. To help you study for the Architect Exam, the program is organized similarly to a design studio.
We recently started accepting applications for sessions that are beginning in January and February 2018 for both ARE 4.0 and 5.0. It's time to get started with making progress on the Architect Registration Exam.
I wrote a guest post RA Registered Architect about the many times I was forced to change the beliefs I had about architecture and what I was capable of.
If you enjoyed this post, you should also check out:
- 10 Great Reasons NOT TO Get Your Architecture License
- 10 Reasons why YOU should become an Architect
- 10 Reasons why you SHOULD NOT become an Architect.
- My Role During the Early Years of My Architecture Career
- The 2015 Top 50 Architecture Books
- ArchiCulture – A Documentary About Architecture School
- Special Interest Architects – Architecture Intern 101
- 10 Great Reasons To Take The Architect Exam
- Why Did You Become An Architect?
- Becoming an Architect: What You Need to Know