Are you having trouble getting started or making progress on the Architect Exam?!?? Is the self-guided nature of the ARE not working for you?
Join our virtual study group. The ARE Boot Camp offers a syllabus, a schedule with deadlines, people to study with, and accountability. To help you study for the Architect Exam, the program is organized similarly to a design studio.
We recently started accepting applications for sessions that are beginning in January and February 2018 for both ARE 4.0 and 5.0. It's time to get started with making progress on the Architect Registration Exam.
Young Architect Interview
I was recently interviewed by Sidepreneurial.com a new website about Entrepreneurs who are building side businesses. This was the first time I have ever publicly spoken about how I have been slinging stuff on Amazon and Ebay, since I was in architecture school as a secondary source of income.
Do you have any secondary sources of income outside of your architecture day job?
If you enjoyed this post, you should also check out:
- Architects In Schools
- Young Architect Article in The DJC Oregon
- I Just Can’t Do This Anymore!?
- Architect as Project Manager/Owner’s Representative
- Young Architect on The Business of Architecture
- Architect Bicycles Across America
- Yoga Student of The Month
- How Will We Live Tomorrow?
- Beliefs About Architecture
- com Interviews Young Architect
- My Role During the Early Years of My Architecture Career