A friendly little podcast pep talk for the person who is stuck in the middle of taking the Architect Exam.
Read the original blog post: https://youngarchitect.com/2016/10/24/architect-registration-exam-pep-talk/
If you enjoyed this podcast, you should also check out:
- Passing The Architect Registration Exam in 7 Months
- 5 Hard Truths about the Architecture Registration Exam
- How to Get Paid While Studying for the ARE
- Organizations Who Support Emerging Professionals and Young Architects
- Teaching The Future of The Architecture Profession with Michael Ermann
- Networking, Sketching the ARE and Being Awesome with Lora Teagarden
- Podcast: Dear Future Young Architects… Please Quit Screwing Around!?!!!
- Setting the Bar High and Challenging Yourself with Charlie Klecha
- What’s the Best Testing Order for ARE 5.0?!? Help, I’m Just Getting Started