Are you having trouble getting started or making progress on the Architect Exam?!?? Is the self-guided nature of the ARE not working for you?
Join our virtual study group. The ARE Boot Camp offers a syllabus, a schedule with deadlines, people to study with, and accountability. To help you study for the Architect Exam, the program is organized similarly to a design studio.
We recently started accepting applications for sessions that are beginning in January and February 2018 for both ARE 4.0 and 5.0. It's time to get started with making progress on the Architect Registration Exam.
A friendly little podcast pep talk for the person who is stuck in the middle of taking the Architect Exam.
Read the original blog post: https://youngarchitect.com/2016/10/24/architect-registration-exam-pep-talk/
If you enjoyed this podcast, you should also check out:
- Passing The Architect Registration Exam in 7 Months
- 5 Hard Truths about the Architecture Registration Exam
- How to Get Paid While Studying for the ARE
- Organizations Who Support Emerging Professionals and Young Architects
- Teaching The Future of The Architecture Profession with Michael Ermann
- Networking, Sketching the ARE and Being Awesome with Lora Teagarden
- Podcast: Dear Future Young Architects… Please Quit Screwing Around!?!!!
- Setting the Bar High and Challenging Yourself with Charlie Klecha
- What’s the Best Testing Order for ARE 5.0?!? Help, I’m Just Getting Started