I want to share this very inspiring video on Section Cut, about a design Intern who was really struggling to stay employed, stay in school and have money to live. Through entrepreneurship and starting his own company he was able to break out of the cycle that was keeping him stuck.
Click here for the link to Section Cut: The Problems of My Time
This is really a story about making a mindset shift of deciding not to be an “Intern” anymore and stepping up into the role of “The Professional”.
How much longer are you going to keep being an Architectural Intern for?
If you enjoyed this post, you should also check out:
- Five Other Young Architect Bloggers!
- Why Are Young Architects So Unhappy?!???
- Architecture is a Practice
- Architectural Redlines – Intern 101
- Building Great Architecture Models
- Architect Bicycles Across America
- Architecture Gifts for Kids
- My Role During the Early Years of My Architecture Career
- Working during Architecture School
- Architecture Puns!?!
- The Architecture Student’s Christmas List
- Gifts and Toys For Architecture Students