February 2018 Instagram Photos

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Here’s my photos.

All of these pictures came from my Instagram feed: YoungArchitxPDX Feel free to add me.

Sooo grateful to share my story with such an amazing group of people in Boca Raton! I have met soooo many inspirational people with incredible stories on this speaking tour. The Young Architect Community never fails to amaze me and never stops reminding me why I do what I do. #youngarchitecttour
Prepping to speak tonight about Entrepreneurship for Young Architects at the Palm Beach State Boca Raton Campus, for AIA Palm Beach.
This is one of my favorite presentations to share with the world.
My entrepreneurship lecture ISNT about starting a design firm, setting up a business or selling design services. No.
My entrepreneurship lecture is EVERYTHING about hustling, trading your time for dollars, finding problems to solve and leveraging your skills as an architect to make a lot of money. I also discuss that awful dirty word, moonlighting. #arestudyspot
Miami! We’re hanging out on Friday night!
Another great lecture tonight in Orlando Florida! Awesome group of people who showed up.
This was my ninth lecture of the tour, 13 more to go. #youngarchitecttour #mollsacrossamerica #arestudyspot
On Thursday, I’ll be speaking about Entrepreneurship in Architecture at Palm Beach State!!!
Getting ready to drive to Orlando for tomorrow’s lecture! It’s gonna be awesome!
On Thursday, I’ll be speaking about Entrepreneurship in Architecture at Palm Beach State!!!
The next few stops on the Young Architect tour. #youngarchitecttour
Soooo much fun speaking at Clemson Architecture and for AIA Charleston!!! #youngarchitecttour #arestudyspot
CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA…
I’m coming for you!
I mean I’ll leave once I finish eating this lobster I just ordered. #youngarchitecttour
The new GFDA alphabet poster!
You can find all their products at YoungArchitect.com/GFDA
IMPORTANT ARE CANDIDATE ANNOUNCEMENT!!
DAVID THADDEUS!!! The Legend!! This guy has created generations of Architects, by helping them pass the Structures exam! I wasn’t paying attention and Molly ran into the lecture hall and disrupted his class. He loved it! #davidthaddeus #aiasuncc #arestudyspot
The design is really only 20% of the project or less. Managing the project and executing it, makes up the remaining 80%. This isn’t a popular memo, so it doesn’t get shared. #arestudyspot
We had a AMAZING chat in Baltimore about how to pass the Architect Exam!!! So much fun, awesome group of people! #youngarchitecttour #aiabaltimore #arestudyspot
Word.
Most AMAZING business trip! We killed it! Closed the deal! Cashed the check! #makingmoney #entrepreneurlife #badassery #ninjashit
San Diego is my kind of town. I’ve decided that molls, my bike and I moving here next winter.
Headed to San Diego to meet with my Business Coach and some badass Entrepreneurs and Influencers. #michaelriscicaacrossamerica #noitsmikeriscicanoteasye #virginiaisforlovers
Good Fucking Design Advice just emailed me about all their new products. I made things easier for you and created a shortcut to them at YoungArchitect.com/GFDA
I love you Boston!
Lecture #2 of the Young Architect Tour is in the books! Lots of amazing people showed up. Molls even hung out too! Sooo much fun. #massartarchitecture #youngarchitecttour #mollsacrossamerica

 

 

 

Checkout the past months

January 2018
December 2017
November 2017
October 2017
September 2017
August 2017
July 2017

June 2017
May 2017
April 2017
March 2017
February 2017
January 2017
2016 Year in Photos
December 2016 

November 2016
October 2016
Sept 2016 
August 2016
July 2016
June 2016 
May 2016 
April 2016
March 2016
February 2016
January 2016
Twenty Fifteen Year In Review (In Photos)
December 2015
November 2015

October 2015

September 2015

August 2015

July 2015
June 2015 
May 2015

April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015

December 2014

2014 Year In Photos
November 2014

October 2014

September 2014

August 2014

July 2014

June 2014

May 2014

April 2014

March 2014
February 2014

January 2014 

December 2013

November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
July 2013

About

Michael Riscica

Michael Riscica is a Licensed Architect, and the creator of Young Architect, an online platform and community dedicated to helping the next generation of Architects become the most successful generation of Architects. 
Connect: Linkedin / Facebook / Instagram

Hi there!

I’m Michael Riscica, the guy behind Young Architect. I write to help Architecture Students, ARE Candidates and Young Architecture Professionals be more successful at school, work and life!

Search

Stay Informed!

Join the Young Architect newsletter:

Studying for ARE 5.0?