Small one-person office looking to build a long-term relationship with someone capable to producing a nice set of permit drawings in AutoCAD. Are you smart, driven, and wise beyond your years? I'm looking for someone to work part-time or freelance on a series of net zero energy projects I have going on around the country.
- AutoCAD ninja: be able to produce a set of production drawings in AutoCAD (other platforms considered)
- SketchUp whiz: be able to whip up quick studies in 3D in SketchUp, plus set materials, camera angles, sun shading studies
- Fun, outgoing, flexible: we'll be working closely together, so if you're shy or socially stunted in any way, this won't work
- Hourly pay (competitive)
- Approximately 10-20 hours per week for the next 6 months
- You set your hours and work from home
- Lots of potential for this to continue
- All of these projects are deep green, net zero, sustainability projects
- Projects are located around the country (though I live in Portland)
- You'll be given a lot of freedom and flexibility and trust to get the work done
Interested? Send a resume and some production drawing samples (not full portfolios).