The Office Manager works directly with the Principal to manage all office related operations. This person must effectively organize and complete multiple, simultaneous tasks, while ensuring internal and external clients are served.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Primary champion and manager of Abadaba software and conducts entry of updates and notes
- Development and submission of proposals, award applications and various other documents
- Ensure the office is well supplied with all necessary equipment, resources, materials, etc.
- Promotes and maintains the company’s technical library
- Maintains all appropriate registrations and licenses
- Creates standardized forms and processes to ensure the firm is efficient
- Assists with communication between clients and partners
This position reports directly to the Principal, and works collaboratively with all professional and administrative staff.
- Able to quickly learn and utilize multiple technologies related to office management
- Must be self motivated and able to work independently with clear direction
- Open and honest communication skills
- Able to consistently meet deadlines and manage diverse and complex tasks
- Efficient and accurate worker
- Good listener, organizer and guide
This is a full-time position with a base salary commensurate with experience. A full benefits package, along with the firm’s vacation practices are available.
Benefits of Working for Process Architecture:
Process Architecture is an innovative firm with a flexible, fun and professional culture.