A few weeks ago I wrote a blogpost for the NCARB Blog called “Why I Studied Everyday”. In the end, Studying every single day became the driving force towards helping me complete my exams.
Check out my blogpost on the NCARB Blog.
Read the full series This post is part of a series on NCARB’s Architect Registration Exam. Having recently completed this long process, the series examines my journey and the various things I learned along the way.Click here to see all the posts of my Architect Registration Exam Series.
If you enjoyed this post, you should also check out:
- How To Pass The Architecture Registration Exam
- 10 Things to Consider While You Prepare for Your First Architect Exam
- The Life of an Architecture Project – Infographic
- ARE Study Schedule – Step by Step Guide
- Study For One Architect Exam at a Time
- 5 Tricks to Accelerate Your ARE Studying
- Using Flashcards for the Architect Registration Exam.
- Throwing Money at The Architect Registration Exam
- 5 Common Reasons Why (Smart and Talented) People Don’t Finish the ARE.